This is a short & simple post that I felt I needed to share. Down below you will simply find how I make my hard-boiled eggs.
First off, let me say a few things about eggs: I love them. I love them scrambled & over medium. I love them in my ramen. But, when it comes to boiled eggs, I’ve only ever really liked them deviled. 🙂
But this most recent round of 21 Day Fix, I decided it was time to try them as a snack. And honestly, I love them for my mid-afternoon one.
So, here we go.
- Fill a pot with cold water – it needs to be deep enough to cover the eggs.
- Put pot on the stove top.
- Put two eggs in the pot gently.
- Turn stove top on high.
- Bring water to a rolling boil.
- Once it comes to a boil, turn off stove, & cover pot.
- Walk away for 15 minutes.
- Now cool off the eggs with cool water.
- Put them in a container or plastic bags & place in fridge.
I only make mine the night before, but boiled eggs will keep in the refrigerator for a few days to a week.
I hope this is helpful!